Black Turmeric Whole Dry
Black Turmeric Whole Dry
Black turmeric (Curcuma caesia) is a lesser-known variety of turmeric with distinctive blackish-purple flesh. It has been traditionally used in various cultures for its potential health benefits., it is also known as the new superhero in the world of health and fitness. Not only is this colorful spice a visual feast, but it also has powerful health properties that have the potential to completely transform your wellbeing. In traditional medicines, black turmeric has been used for its potential medicinal properties. It contains several bioactive compounds like curcuminoids, essential oils, and flavonoids, which may contribute to its health benefits.
Here are some benefits associated with black turmeric:
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: It contains curcumin, a natural compound known for its potent anti-inflammatory effects. This property may help alleviate inflammation in the body.
- Helps in diabetes: This turmeric may offer benefits for individuals with diabetes due to its potential ability to regulate blood sugar levels. Curcumin, which is found in black turmeric, has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties as well as the ability to improve insulin sensitivity, which may lead to better blood sugar control.
- Antioxidant Rich: The presence of antioxidants in black turmeric contributes to neutralizing free radicals, helping to protect cells from oxidative stress and potential damage.
- Immune System Support: The immune-modulating properties of black turmeric may contribute to supporting the immune system, helping the body defend against infections and illnesses.
- Gastrointestinal Health: It has been traditionally used to promote gastrointestinal health. It may help with digestive issues and soothe the digestive system.
- Pain Relief: The anti-inflammatory nature of black turmeric may provide relief from pain, making it beneficial for conditions such as arthritis or joint pain.
- Anti-Cancer Potential: some studies suggest that curcumin in black turmeric may have anticancer properties by inhibiting the growth of cancer cells.
- Wound Healing: Black turmeric is traditionally used for its potential wound-healing properties. It may help in the regeneration of tissues and promote faster healing.
- Antimicrobial Effects: Some compounds in black turmeric may exhibit antimicrobial properties, assisting in combating certain types of bacteria and fungi.
- Liver Health: Black turmeric may have hepatoprotective effects, supporting liver health and potentially aiding in the detoxification process.
- Anti-Aging Benefits: The antioxidant content in black turmeric may contribute to anti-aging effects by protecting the skin from oxidative stress and promoting overall skin health.
- Respiratory Health: Black turmeric has been traditionally used to address respiratory issues. It may help soothe the respiratory system and provide relief from conditions like cough and asthma.
- Adaptogenic Properties: Black turmeric is considered an adaptogen, which means it may help the body adapt to stress and maintain balance, both physically and mentally.
- Mood Enhancement: Some studies suggest that curcumin may have mood-enhancing effects, potentially contributing to mental well-being
We have nothing to hide
We have nothing to hide
We don't use chemicals to make the product look beautiful, we rather keep it organic.
Spices from Seven Sisters of India
Shiva Organic brings Spices from India's seven sisters, which include the northeastern states, are the heart of culinary riches that give a distinct and lively brilliance to the country's diversified environment. These spices, which include Bird eye chilli, black ginger,Lakadong turmeric, black sesame seeds, black turmeric, and a variety of aromatic herbs, produce a symphony of flavor that symbolizes the region's cultural richness and biodiversity.
Spices from the seven sisters, from scorching chilies to exotic herbs, not only stimulate the taste senses but also carry the legacy of age-old culinary traditions, adding to the distinctive and celebrated tapestry of Indian cuisine.
Is it safe to eat crystalized honey?
Honey has long Shelf life but it should not be stored in refrigerator.
It granulates in lower temperatures, it is a natural process and does not change the taste and quality.
To liquidify honey place the jar in warm water.
The first step to saving the planet is to start recycling and using sustainable material
We use foid grade glass jar to keep the real taste intact.
It limits the use of resources significantly. It positively impacts and supports our business goals.
No Bees, No Life
Bees directly or indirectly impacts everything around us, it will adversely affect the global economy if there are no bees.
We would definitely loose many of the foods that make our diets vibrant, healthy and nutritious.