The amazing starter recipe, honey chilli potato can be added to any party food menu. This Chinese dish is generally liked by people of all ages. Made with fried potatoes, honey and chilli sauce, this snack is crunchy, flavorful and amazingly delicious. Enjoy the crispy, spicy and tangy taste
Ingredients of Honey Chilli Potato
How to Make Honey Chilli Potato
For Frying Potatoes:
2. In the bowl add corn flour, salt and red chilli powder.
3. Toss them well so that the mixture coats the sliced potatoes properly.
4. Now heat oil in a broad pan and deep fry the potatoes on medium flame till golden brown and crisp.
5. Do not fry on high flame otherwise they will burn from outside and remain uncooked from inside.
6. In another pan dry roast the sesame seeds on low heat till light brown and keep aside.
For Preparing Honey Chilli Sauce:
1. Heat oil and add garlic, ginger, whole red chillies, chilli flakes and tomato sauce. Stir well.
2. Now add chilli sauce, vinegar, honey and salt. Mix all the ingredients well to make a sauce.
3. Add the fried potatoes and coat them well with the sauce.
4. Toss well and sprinkle the roasted sesame seeds and spring onions.
5. Combine the ingredients well and serve the crunchy honey chilli potatoes immediately.
Key Ingredients: Potatoes, Corn flour, Salt, Chilli Powder, Garlic, Ginger, Whole Red Chillies , Chilli Flakes, Tomato Sauce, Chilli Sauce, Vinegar, Honey, Salt, Sesame Seeds , Spring Onions