Dipped in a creamy batter of cornflour, seasoning and egg, cauliflower florets are fried and doled out with a zesty sauce.
How to Make Honey Cauliflower
1. Mix together the cornflour, salt, pepper, egg and enough water to make a batter of pouring consistency.
2. Heat oil. Dip cauliflower into batter and fry till cooked through but crisp (like a pakora).
3. Remove from the oil and transfer on to absorbent paper.
4. Mix honey, butter and lemon juice and just before serving mix the gobhi into it and heat over high heat to heat through.
5. Serve hot, garnished with the sesame seeds.