A snack that both healthy and delicious. Your kids will love to nibble on this granola bar loaded with all good things like oats, wheat flour, jaggery, honey, almonds and sesame seeds.
• 225 gms whole wheat flour
How to Make Almond Granola Bar
1. Boil water in a deep vessel. Add honey and jaggery to it.
2. In a roasting pan roast, oats, coconut powder, almond, sesame seeds and multigrain seeds.
3. Combine all the above ingredients in the container with the jaggery honey mixture. Mix well.
4. In a shallow baking tray put silver foil evenly and put the mixture.
5. Bake the bar at 180 degree Celsius for 25 to 30 minutes.
6. After baking the bar, cool it down and cut it into convenient pieces and serve.
Key Ingredients: whole wheat flour, jaggery, white oats, dry coconut powder, cinnamon powder, butter, hot water, honey, baking powder, apricot, almond, sesame seeds, raisin, multigrain seed