Shiva organic brings a range of spices from The seven sisters, Sumac powder is derived from dried and ground berries of the sumac plant, primarily from the species Rhus coriaria. This spice is commonly used in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines, imparting a distinctive tangy and citrusy flavor to dishes. The berries are usually harvested, dried, and then ground into a coarse powder.
- Premium Quality: Our sumac powder is sourced from the finest berries from east India, ensuring a top-notch product that meets the highest culinary standards.
- Ethically and Sustainably Sourced: We are committed to ethical and sustainable sourcing practices, supporting local communities and preserving the environment.
- From East India: It has freshness, aroma, and potency, guaranteeing a delightful culinary experience.
Shiva Organic’s Sumac powder:
- Flavour: Sumac powder has a tart, lemony flavor that is both tangy and slightly fruity. It adds a unique and vibrant taste to a variety of dishes.
- Colour: The powder is known for its deep red to purple-red color, which can also contribute to the visual appeal of foods. This vibrant hue is a result of the pigments in the sumac berries.
- Usage: It is a versatile spice that complements a wide range of dishes. It can be used as a seasoning for salads, vegetables, and rice.It enhance the flavor of dishes like grilled vegetables kebabs, salads, and dips. It can also be sprinkled over hummus, yogurt, or used as a seasoning for roasted vegetables.
- Health Benefits: It has antioxidant properties. Antioxidants help neutralize harmful free radicals in the body, and sumac has been traditionally used for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Distinct Tangy Flavor: Sumac powder boasts a distinctive tangy and lemony flavor profile, making it a perfect addition to a variety of dishes. Its zesty notes can elevate salads, marinades,dips, sauces and more.
We have nothing to hide
We have nothing to hide
We don't use chemicals to make the product look beautiful, we rather keep it organic.
Spices from Seven Sisters of India
Shiva Organic brings Spices from India's seven sisters, which include the northeastern states, are the heart of culinary riches that give a distinct and lively brilliance to the country's diversified environment. These spices, which include Bird eye chilli, black ginger,Lakadong turmeric, black sesame seeds, black turmeric, and a variety of aromatic herbs, produce a symphony of flavor that symbolizes the region's cultural richness and biodiversity.
Spices from the seven sisters, from scorching chilies to exotic herbs, not only stimulate the taste senses but also carry the legacy of age-old culinary traditions, adding to the distinctive and celebrated tapestry of Indian cuisine.
Is it safe to eat crystalized honey?
Honey has long Shelf life but it should not be stored in refrigerator.
It granulates in lower temperatures, it is a natural process and does not change the taste and quality.
To liquidify honey place the jar in warm water.
The first step to saving the planet is to start recycling and using sustainable material
We use foid grade glass jar to keep the real taste intact.
It limits the use of resources significantly. It positively impacts and supports our business goals.
No Bees, No Life
Bees directly or indirectly impacts everything around us, it will adversely affect the global economy if there are no bees.
We would definitely loose many of the foods that make our diets vibrant, healthy and nutritious.