Propolis - Raw
Propolis - Raw
Shiva Organic’s Pure Propolis
Shiva Organic’s pure propolis also called nature's golden treasure. It is harvested from the hives of industrious bees, propolis is a powerful resin renowned for its remarkable health-promoting properties.
Properties of shiva Organic’s rare Propolis:
- 100% Pure & natural Propolis: No additives, fillers, or preservatives. Just the pure goodness of propolis in every drop. Extracted and stored in its naturally occurring form. Pure Propolis Elixir helps fortify your immune system, keeping you resilient against environmental challenges.
- Consumer friendly : Incorporate into your daily routine effortlessly. Can be used in various ways; pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, edibles etc
- Rich in Antioxidants: Combat oxidative stress naturally, supporting radiant skin and overall vitality.
- Immunity shield: Strengthen your body's defenses against common ailments with regular use.
- Wellness Elixir: From promoting oral health to aiding digestion, propolis offers a wide array of wellness benefits. Use propolis' holistic healing potential to improve your entire well-being. Our elixir is a diverse answer for people seeking a natural approach to health, from supporting respiratory health to improving digestive harmony.
- Ethically Sourced: We prioritize sustainability and ethical practices. Our propolis is sourced responsibly, ensuring the well-being of bees and the environment. Feel good about choosing a product that aligns with your values.
- Premium Quality: Procured naturally, our Pure Propolis undergoes rigorous quality control to deliver a premium product. We believe in providing you with the purest, most effective propolis elixir available.
- Preservative qualities: Propolis and its extracts function as a preservative due to their antioxidant and antimicrobial activities and thus may actually prolong the shelf life of some products.
Propolis and its extracts should be stored in airtight containers in a dark place, away from excessive and direct heat. Over 12 months of proper storage, propolis will lose very little or none of its antibacterial activities.
We have nothing to hide
We have nothing to hide
We support ethical bee keeping.
How propolis can be incorporated
- Internal use: The propolis powder can be mixed to honey food or drinks for intake, can be used as a starter for solutions or can be used for the production of propolis pills etc for its medicinal properties.
- Cosmetics: Tinctures are prepared with propolis in ethanol, glycol and olive oil. The latter two ones are better for skin and cosmetic applications. Propolis creams, propolis paste and ointments are the other products for different uses.
- Preservation: Propolis possesses interesting physical properties that make it a suitable component of wood varnishes. Propolis probably has been more commonly used in wood preservatives or varnishes and it is claimed that the famous violins of Stradivarius contained propolis.
- Pharmaceuticals: Propolis is mostly used in natural medicine as a health enhancing food supplement, in medicine, dental and veterinary medicine, in cosmetics, as food preservative or antioxidant or as a phytoinhibitor in agriculture.
- Disinfectant: It has been also used as air disinfectant.
Is it safe to eat crystalized honey?
Honey has long Shelf life but it should not be stored in refrigerator.
It granulates in lower temperatures, it is a natural process and does not change the taste and quality.
To liquidify honey place the jar in warm water.
The first step to saving the planet is to start recycling and using sustainable material
We use foid grade glass jar to keep the real taste intact.
It limits the use of resources significantly. It positively impacts and supports our business goals.
No Bees, No Life
Bees directly or indirectly impacts everything around us, it will adversely affect the global economy if there are no bees.
We would definitely loose many of the foods that make our diets vibrant, healthy and nutritious.