The best part about honey is that it balances both taste and health. There are thousands of recipes that can be prepared or served with honey. Organic honey is used as a natural sweetener for several beverages like green tea, lemon tea, as well as for baking, cooking, and home remedies as we know that honey comes from the nectar of flowering plants, but it actually involves the most intricate process of honey formation in the world.
Amazing Ways to Use Shiva Organic Honey in Recipes
Here we bring you amazing ways of using honey in the following recipes -
- Honey can be used in baked goods: Baked food items such as bread, muffins, and cookies get moisture and subtle sweetness by adding honey. Also, just a spoonful of honey from the jar of Shiva Organic Honey is enough to add taste to a waffle or some drizzles on a salad.
- Honey can be used as an amazing topping: Honey can be used as a rich topping on bread, toast, and different food items. Honey is a sweet treat for every age group and in every era. Honey spread is one of the easiest things you can make with honey. Honey goes well with starchy food such as cornbread, biscuit, and muffins.
- Enjoy hot beverages with honey drops: If there's cold weather, prefer to have hot tea with some drops of honey. Also, hot toddy can be an option you can have with honey. Hot toddy with honey can help reduce flu as a remedy.
- Honey Chili Potato - One of the favorite dishes people love to enjoy if we talk about recipes with honey. It can be used as a starter because of the texture and mixture of flavors. It can be added to any party or food menu for different events. Basically, a Chinese creation cooked with a mixture of fried potatoes, honey, and chili sauce. You definitely can enjoy the crispy, juicy, flavorful snack anytime.
- Honey with pancakes: Pancakes are one of the recipe options that can be served with honey or maple syrup. Honey adds an amazing taste to the pancakes. And, the process of cooking pancakes is quite simple. You just have to prepare a smooth batter mixed with ingredients like wheat flour poured in milk, butter, and dry fruits if needed. Pour the batter into the pan heated well and yes, it's all done.
- Almond granola bar - The name of the recipe itself suggests a high-level health factor, and adding honey on top of it is like extra care. This bar is fully loaded with oats, wheat flour, jaggery, almonds, honey, and sesame seeds. This nutritional bar can be consumed by both kids and adults.
Conclusively, honey is an all-round ingredient used for various healthy and tasty recipes you can have in your daily breakfast or at snack time. Not only that, you can also enjoy multiple flavors of honey such as Eucalyptus Honey, Litchi Honey, Wild Forest Honey, and more. Include these different flavored kinds of honey with your favorite dish and make it more delicious. Hope we helped you with great honey recipe ideas.